Being an information junkie has led me out of the Democratic darkness into Patriot light, and I am here to stay, holding the line.

I am looking for a copy of the call to poison control that was made by a woman listing the ingredients of a childhood vaccine. If any of you have heard it you know what I mean. It was last year that I came across it and foolishly did not save it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! and if you don't know but could share this request it would be awesome. Grateful!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response riverlass flow to her Publication

You can also look at the "provider" information for the full drug insert ............ if you scroll down far enough.......... you'll find it.

https://www.drugs.com/pro/daptacel.html

I was looking to find the emotional response from a "poison" expert in learning what was in the shots. He didn't know and was appalled

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @riverlass in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response riverlass flow to her Publication

97% of healthcare professional don't know.......... the CDC $$$ and immediacy to shut down "objections" - have worked for far far too long.