I am looking for a copy of the call to poison control that was made by a woman listing the ingredients of a childhood vaccine. If any of you have heard it you know what I mean. It was last year that I came across it and foolishly did not save it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! and if you don't know but could share this request it would be awesome. Grateful!

Only people mentioned by @riverlass in this post can reply

In response riverlass flow to her Publication

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

You can also look at the "provider" information for the full drug insert ............ if you scroll down far enough.......... you'll find it.

https://www.drugs.com/pro/daptacel.html

Being an information junkie has led me out of the Democratic darkness into Patriot light, and I am here to stay, holding the line.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

I was looking to find the emotional response from a "poison" expert in learning what was in the shots. He didn't know and was appalled

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I remember that audio.

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Check out Tim Truth’s research on this in my Police State. Worth viewing - official gov docs authorising use of a poison.
Please pray for Aust, especially West Aust - this is still in place, with Emergency Act extended, & now new laws have, & continue to be passed. Avoided providing gov webpage as reference, as they have now restricted access & track you. watch the 1st link - below its all there.

Authorised use of a Poison (31 Aug 22)
https://timtruth.substack.com/p/breaking-western-australia-govt-puts

Increase excess deaths
https://timtruth.substack.com/p/massive-2022-worldwide-die-off

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Being an information junkie has led me out of the Democratic darkness into Patriot light, and I am here to stay, holding the line.

In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication

Grateful! this is really helpful. I appreciate you responding, and I will be passing it along.

(1) Show this thread

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

I have only this pictures
2 Images

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Yeah. Definitely one of my hot buttons.
I have been trying to inform people of these poisons for 25 years.

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

If I was “Recording Gates” during or before his Tribunal, I would ask him to show me the Records of his Children’s Vaccines!! Same for the rest….! 🤬

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

I appreciate your response very much, but this is not it. The call was a woman listing the ingredients of a child's vaccine to poison control. the man who was helping her told her who ever gave it to the child should be in jail and to get the child to emergency right away. she then told him her pediatrician tried to give it to her child. He burst into tears because he had let it be done to his children.

(2) Show this thread