With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

My sister and I used to have such a strong connection. We would finish each other’s sentences, know when the other was gonna call and beat them to it kinda connection. She is totally indoctrinated now. A scientist still trying to push the death jab on everyone she talks to. That connection is mostly gone. I know one day she’ll be gone and I will mourn, but I’ve already accepted and mourned her loss already to a large extent. 😔

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Ah, I understand. I have no connection whatsoever to my siblings or other family members. I went through some pretty intense pain, too many tears and the stages of grief before I realized that letting go was the only option left to me. It hurts. Love to you~

Only people mentioned by @SC18835410 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sista Sue, click on at the bottom under it