Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

My sister and I used to have such a strong connection. We would finish each other’s sentences, know when the other was gonna call and beat them to it kinda connection. She is totally indoctrinated now. A scientist still trying to push the death jab on everyone she talks to. That connection is mostly gone. I know one day she’ll be gone and I will mourn, but I’ve already accepted and mourned her loss already to a large extent. 😔

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Ah, I understand. I have no connection whatsoever to my siblings or other family members. I went through some pretty intense pain, too many tears and the stages of grief before I realized that letting go was the only option left to me. It hurts. Love to you~

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

And those on a different frequency from us can't hear what we say either --I have experienced this a lot. Give full detail, etc., to someone and what they heard is not what you said.

First Wave Indigo Warrior Fighting for #DarkToLight Trusting #GodWinsAlways #SaveOurChildren and #FIGHT for our sanctity of life #MEGA

This is so profoundly true, yet so painful when it's your family members and children that it applies to. God give us all strength🙏

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Just cried for a second silently. I've been hearing this, louder and louder. I love him so much, I'm praying that I can breathe through this and accept it.