I'm back from serving my duties as a soldier and returning home to a whole new war. #blackpill

https://youtube.com/shorts/mYDfbs7BQUg?feature=share

hello anons. how is everyone? welcome new comers to katmankool Productions 101.
lets dive right in.
so you want ro be a content creator.
if you gave been following along you should know by now
1: your user name/identity
2: the kind of content you want to create
3: what video app u want to use#videoGURU
4: your platform#youtube

welcome to proj l.
what i have here is a one image short.
in the comments i am going to try and show you step by step how i created this short. please bare with me for we are traversing new territory. please do not hesitate if it is confusing let me know so i can clarify. all questions are important. dont be shy. step one will be the 1st comment. step two will be the 2nd comment and so on. we will end with tips on how to be more efficient and save time. thank you all for joining me...
lets continue
KK

step 2 i have loaded three slides. first if you touch your image thread u will find you can slide it back and fourth when holding down. you can also do this with your tool bar to view and select orher options. next if you tap your image you can select it to edit. next is duration of image. meaning how long you want the image to be visible. the arrows on the edge are tools to drag the length. or you can tap duration on the tool bar. select and drag to desired length. this will take practice. (see tips) or you can select pen in duration and tab in a desired number to set longer time.
third step. u have a selected image.with two fingers pinch the image to resize to desired position. behind the image is a work space. there are many options when you select BG (back ground) take time to try them all. you can choose a color, choose ur own image, or choose same image to mirror. there is an option bar to blur. i practice to see what is
best for readability. (cont.)
KK

In response Doug Black to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatmanKool in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Doug Black, click on at the bottom under it