What if JFK Jr is the first arrest?

That would shock the world!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It would shock the world AND it would wake up all the normies at the same time.

GOD I hope NOT . ☀️

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Undoubtedly!

I have always thought that the Main “Bye-Done” actor is either John (JR) or Beau Biden! 🤷‍♀️

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

99%........Hmm.......So, ur saying theres a chance? 🧐

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

OMG why would JFKJR be arrested? isnt he part of wp? is that why none of the wp people have come out yet that they would be arrested?

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

But which one of the dozens he plays would it be? Thats the real question!
He better win the Emmy this decade for best actor!
#wwg1wga 🦅🇺🇸

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Donald J. Trump is my President. JFK Jr LIVES!!

I've read all of these comments and I must say that all of you AU peeps are the absolute BEST. It is so cool to "hang out" with like-minded people :-)

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

oh yeah! That would be something! ❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Praying with much love🙏🏻✨❤️
So much info and we are told we are watching a movie. I don’t know anything, except my personal relationship with Jesus🙏🏻

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Yes it would shock the world. So would arresting Pappa Bush shock the world. Question is, who or what is doing the arrest?

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Who is the senator from Louisiana ??? "The real John Kennedy" ???

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

Now that would be something, wouldn''t it?

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Logically speaking, if he faked his death and he came out, that means with our laws as they stand, means he would go to jail, would he not?

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Wow, that would be something!!!

(1) Show this thread

😎

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Absolutely!!

Me thinks
Netenyahu will be # 1 ...

just to open the box of 911 cracker jacks 🎗️

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

scoobydoo end scene vibes😂🤭❤️🍿so many mirrors!!

Warrior for Truth and Justice

Bring it on! 🍿🍿🍿

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication

😂😂😂

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Somehow, I don't "feel" it will be Trump, only because the left would be estatic and really not surprised, and we are expecting it. As for JR, what would be the grounds? Is it illegal to hide one's identity-what if he is actually in protective custody by/with the military, and identity change, then there would be no grounds for arrest. (just playing advocate)? Are there other options?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Come on DoQ, not today!

Perhaps the public are really the only ones that don't know who he is on any given day!

The other side knows he is here and they are FOOKD!

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2017/03/the-story-behind-that-jfk-quote-about-destroying-the-cia/

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE GETHSAMANE MOMENT

I WILL TO WILL THY WILL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os5JcwGb2xY

Gethsemane - 2000 Film | Jesus Christ Superstar - YouTube

Seventeenth in a series of clips from the 2000 Jesus Christ Superstar film. Performed by Glenn Carter as Jesus.Buy tickets for your nearest Jesus Christ Supe...

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Imagine if you will...
Bydan is arrested by the military.
There is a scuffle (just a small one because well, he ain't no Corn Pop.)
Anyway, as he is being cuffed, someone rips his mask off.

It could be anyone BUT JR. would definitely be the most shocking.

🤡

Extremely interesting… but arrest him for what?

In response Awake Now to her Publication

what if SCOTUS announces the election was stolen. That frees up the you can’t arrest a sitting president. But its really JFK Jr playing Biden? Just thinking outloud I’m probably way off on this laugh out loud

(1) Show this thread

Well

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

There's a dead man talking about a cat. js

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

never thought of that .. surely not!

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

I'm glad you posted this. 🙂 I posted the same thing last year except I said "JR or Trump" and it did not go well. I was called a "shrill" and a Bot. LOL 🤪

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Could it be this reason ?

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Red Edge to her Publication

THIS would be mind boggling!

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😱