#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Today's Goal

'Create' a Positive Memory.

[They] hate that.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

It was a beautiful, but windy day๐Ÿ–As I parked in a vacant, but safe area, I saw a bike packed with what looked like homeless belongings. Thought to grab a $20 as I locked up. As I went up the stairs, there he was with his radio and hat on, older but well mannered. I greeted this beautiful soul and asked how he was. Then asked if he lived nearby...he was honest about his homeless journey. I told him the Lord Jesus wanted me to give him $20. He accepted and began to cry...I patted him on the shoulder and said Jesus needs our prayers for our Country, will you pray with us?๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœ๏ธโค๏ธPlease keep Mark in your prayers, I feel he is safer on his own away from the gov welfare C19 crazies...

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Thank You MG4 ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– Prayers for Mark ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ May God keep him safe and protect him ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ

Only people mentioned by @LoveM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ange Love, click on at the bottom under it