Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A couple grandbabies today will make that happen
Sure don't want to remember mowing the lawn this morning in this heat...lol

Thank you for this. Just in time, too. ❤️

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Hiking Mt Baker Wa.

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

mission accomplished 🥰🎶🙏🏻✨

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Spending time in nature, loved seeing this bee on my blueberry flowers :)

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

recently moved mother to assisted living tiny apartment, the isolation, the vaxx did its damage, difficult time as her whole life changed, letting go of house, property, freedom to drive. not easy, days with threats to leave. but a glimmer of light Today. was the starbucks drive thru line over 45minutes this mornin’ worth it? yep♥️a dose of creamy caffeine, smiles, light conversation. and kind of a thank you for my efforts to make pretty for her

I went nomad today! Is that a positive memory?

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Had a Great Day with#FamilyIsEverthing ❤️ in JAX 😎 WE definitely made some Positive Memories Fo Sho :) How about You? :) 🙏

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Don’t even have to ask who won wearing that number! so glad you had a great day Kikis! :DD ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Me zooming in for a kiss with my rescue ~ the longer I kept him out the more he squinted. We headed for shade shortly thereafter.

But this, today, was one truly, positively memorable sunshiny day!☀️

#FamilyIsEverything

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Such a beautiful day to create. 🙌🏻
#FamilyIsEverything

😂🤣😂

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Bush = 79
Ukraine = 79
Fusca = 79

Q 79
Loaded w intel:
https://qposts.online/post/79

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

happy sunday vk and au fam 😎

creating beauties all day!
smilling on beautiful warm sunny fall day ☀️🌞🕶️🍁
spreading the love donation “wreaths across america” honoring veterans day ❤️🇺🇸
hired a career transistion coach ✅💰
family time good food and conversation ❤️
gratitude is the attitude - praising HIM for all this 🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Been doing this all day brother. Will keep going.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Had to whip up a new creekin' stick.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Awesome stick! I love creek stompin too. Look for arrowheads and fossils all the time.

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

It's rainy and chilly. We are gathered together, all under warm blankets, playing games, then doing our own things but next to each other. Togetherness feels great!

Only followers of this user (@Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

I'm Positively annoying ... 😊

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

you got a laugh from me just now😁thanks

(1) Show this thread

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Already done sir! ❤️ Have a great day yourself!

🙌rode my horse in the river and had a bald eagle fly over head .... positive.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication

that is truly a gift ❤️🐴

(1) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

FJB .......Trump is my President

The end of the awakening movie and a brand new world

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

We had a 7th birthday party for our granddaughter at our place, was a happy and magical day filled with laughter and smiles! I created lots of outdoor areas for the kids to discover including a water table and an outdoor music adventure area with chimes, bells, and other fun instruments. We had about 45 people just relaxing, visiting and having fun, kids were running around barefoot, giggling and playing for hours in the sunshine. The positive energy and good vibes were off the chart. It was a happy heart, good for the soul kind of day!
✨♥️😊♥️✨

The weather is just gorgeous today! As a family, we gave all three dogs a bath outdoors. One fed them
peanut butter, one hosed them down, & one suds them up. we took turns with each job. Afterwards the dogs all rolled in the dirt, but they all smell better. 🤣 It was a fun family moment while it lasted.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

We are leaving tonight to head to a cottage on the lake for just 1 night. We will have a camp fire and enjoy the whole day tomorrow in nature. I am looking forward to it.

Here to fight like it’s 1776 Special Education Paraprofessional by day and Vet Technician by nights and weekends.

Great Sunny Sunday Afternoon my daughter helping check on tbe chickens.

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

BEAUTIFUL sunny day--72 degrees.
Been out in nature photo journaling.
Seeing lots of things that inspire me.
Synchronicities.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response CharRose to her Publication

Wow! That is amazing!

In response CharRose to her Publication

wow thats beautuful 😇

(2) Show this thread