Friend from Canada sent me this--wondering if this is happening in the USA and other countries too:

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

🤬🤬🤬🤬🇨🇦

Do NOT get any Shot! Not a Steriod, Not a Flu Shot, Not a Toradol, No Pain killers, Hell.,,Not even an Allergy Shot!!

DO NOT get anything right now!! Just my Opinion!

And NO BLOOD Transfusions. NO needle in the Body!! 🤷‍♀️

Socialized DEATH CARE

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

When i broke my left foot last year, i asked for a hard copy of the paperwork. The hospital gave me the physical paperwork as i don't trust the e signature machines. I escaped the Satanic bastards and lived to see another day💖

Once you have no fear you survive. I am a Covid/Remedisvr and cancer survivor. There is Nothing they can do to you unless God allows it.

unfortunately I think it is happening i just cant prove it. I had kidney removed in 3-14-22 felt fine now I am like i was before when i had the cancer extremey exhausted all the time. This is not usual for me I just dont feel right still. When tou know you know is all I have say.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication

honeybadger,👇
Go with This:

Mark 16:18

they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

(1) Show this thread

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

Can we get a link to the original source of this, I'd like to explore it further.

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Oz Govt put it in writing.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Might as well say that's murder, lethal injection!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Wondered how long it would be before they came up with THIS angle! They are bound and determined to inject us with that crap and eliminate us all!

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

This was my biggest fear when I had spinal surgery a few months ago - it was a hard/risky decision to go thru with it - but I could barely walk - now I can walk 2 miles and working on more - these days we have to think hard regarding anything involving the medical industry

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

You are right to be worried. I have been putting off major medical stuff because I just don't trust them. I don't know how much longer I can hold off.

(1) Show this thread

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

the satanic medical industry is doing what they can to survive; the collapse is evident...

🙏 praying for Canada 🇨🇦

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

I’ve been worried about this as my mother recently had surgery.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

To anyone who is awake, this would be a natural concern. I trust she is ok and hopefully not vaxed. My husband has put off surgery, for that very reason. Such evil times we are facing. God Bless!

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

If that happened to me, there would be no place for the doctor to hide!