#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I take 18 mg of Ivermectin on the 1st and 3rd of every month.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Liquid ivermectin absorbs through your skin. Buy 2 bottles get one free. These are Patriots from WY.
🙏 ❤️ Much 💕 love to ALL!!!

https://longhurstfarms.com/shop-online-1/ols/products/ivermectin

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Thanks for sharing.
Just curious if you looked into if it has the same efficacy as the paste version?

I have the liquid ivermectin use it as a preventative. This will absorb through your skin and I am not sure of the strength of this liquid ivermectin. From the website, here is the recommended usage for the liquid ivermectin:

SUGGESTED DOSAGE:
For CURE: 75% body coverage every 6 hours.
For PREVENTION: 50% body coverage every 2 weeks.

On the website there are testimonials from people who have used it. One person was in the hosptial with covid and successfully recovered. The family administered ivermectin on the patients skin and they steadily improved. They were released from the hosptial within the 2 days of improving.

So I would say, yes, it is as effective as the paste version. You may be able to make your own with alcohol and the paste. Someone posted they make their own. I have no idea how much of each ingredient to add. Maybe another Patriot has the amounts.

Hope this helps - STAY HEALTHY PATRIOTS!! 🙏♥️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lightangel9 in this post can reply

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Thanks for the info.
Appreciate it!