#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I take 18 mg of Ivermectin on the 1st and 3rd of every month.

Is that some type of prophylactic protocol? I am assuming miligrams are based on your weight...? Also...why the 1st and 3rd....as opposed to the 1st and 15th....something to do with life cycle? Can you point me in the right direction (link?) for a prophylactic protocol? Some of the protocols i've read about sound too aggressive for my comfort level. Is there a "gentle" protocol....w/less or no herxing?
Signed, Wimpy

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ur1spark in this post can reply

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Ivermectin stays in your system for 4 days. Residue weakens per day. By spacing the dosage, you don’t risk overdosage.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

The guidance I used was the dose based on weight. Same for farm animals. If you are worried about herxing, divide it over a day first time or two. I have read that it does not lose effectiveness over time. Personal experience, our family got sick when we "took a break". Every other week. Two the first week on day 1 and 3. Get some zinc in there too, with food or amount you think is right for you.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

to clarify, do the dose two times the first week, on day 1 and again on day 3.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Thank you for for your reply. I have a chart that shows correct dosages for covid symptons...but not sure that would be the same as for a parasite cleanse....? Also you are taking it on days 1 and 3 every other week(essentially twice a month)? I noticed Cowboy said he takes his on days 1 and 3 of each month. Is there a book or online source that spells it all out? Just want to be clear on how much to take for parasite cleanse vs covid symptoms...and how often. I am currently taking 24 mg/day for covid like symptoms....I think it's just a cold...but the ivermectin shouldn't hurt. Also taking zinc, quercetin and vit D3. Again, thanks.

(2) Show this thread