#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I take 18 mg of Ivermectin on the 1st and 3rd of every month.

i am not knocking ivermectin. Just understand our bodies are natural healers this is where studying what fasting does how it works. Your body will adopt if you take medicine on a routine basis making it rely on it tuning out the natural process why do you think the flu shot is different every year because your body developments it’s own immunity to it. Once you fully understand process foods and man made medicine is not meant for extended period of use how it actually harms you. Same thing with antibiotics they stop working after constant use then if you get infection they move to more extreme forms of drugs to stop it. Look up snake handler’s how they build immunity from being bit so many times the poison is adopted to their bodies making them immune to bites. Same implies to medicine the more you use the less it works. Just some information to think about. God Bless

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Klc3 in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

It’s a natural substance, nothing foreign. I totally agree we have the ability to heal ourselves, however, these are some nasty parasites we inhale & ingest. (See the link to my post above on the parasites).

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

i agree and thank you God Bless

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Yes Amen
Truth... Well said !!!