Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

I don't post to much about this stuff here... but this goes way deep down some serious rabbit whole... just like with rose windows from cathedrals... it's all about frequency and ley lines..... I have learned through my journey of over a decade of digging.. that this death cult has pulled many many "resets" we had technology before... and really all it takes is around 200 or so years to go from "horse and buggy to tehnology"....

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Please share more! Very fascinating!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Awake Now to her Publication

wanted to share this too... the churches were "captured"... the frequency was lowered...and this is what they have been pumping into the followers .... instead of the healing frequencies they were designed and meant to be....

https://subtle.energy/the-healing-resonance-of-churches-cymatics-in-sacred-spaces/

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

🤗😉aweee.... you're welcome!!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

I've already sent the link out to various family members, and friends - folks who just don't get what I'm talking about, when I rabbit on about frequency, and resonance. They don't get it, and won't research it, either! Hopefully, some of them will have a look at this, and then won't think me quite so weird when I tell them I using tuning forks to heal my myself? :)

(1) Show this thread