I don't post to much about this stuff here... but this goes way deep down some serious rabbit whole... just like with rose windows from cathedrals... it's all about frequency and ley lines..... I have learned through my journey of over a decade of digging.. that this death cult has pulled many many "resets" we had technology before... and really all it takes is around 200 or so years to go from "horse and buggy to tehnology"....

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

wouldnt be fun in a thunderstorm

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

🤣😉😆

(1) Show this thread

it was def for fighting though

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I've been going down this hole for couple of years now. I find it sad but fascinating. Sometimes I don't realize how long I spend in the hole. I can't wait to know everything and see our world as it is supposed to be.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

part 1
I too have spend many many years down this rabbit hole!! Sadly, I lost 2 computers to viruses due to this..which wasn't something I excepted .but this ties to the Tartarian's, the REAL Moorish people and Cathar's..and honestly, many will not understand that time frame was much closer than they tell us.due to them changing of the calander & they also messed with the astrology by removing some constellations which throws everything off ..which was done on PURPOSE..During that time frame those people listed above were peaceful & understood the importance of the earth & how the leylines worked for the earth as well as for humans and animals.they were very advanced peoples. That is why the cathedrals, star forts & obelisks were "captured"..wonder what else they destroyed to coverup the truth so they could push "their narrative" .
sorry need to make a part 2 to this reply lol running out of room

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

part 2

I would love to spend a month going through all the things the Vatican stolen & keep hidden from us...makes me wonder if the "lost library of Alexandria was really burned down. One day people will see just how badly they lied to us about EVERYTHING... I do most of my research on things that are given to me in dreams... it's really crazy but I have had dreams about tracking down our DNA, the blood, things buried in the sand in Turkey, the frequency in our blood, the banking system, technology from long ago, the truth about the Book of Revelations (which I can tell you people should be extremely happy and celebrating right now because it wasn't written for us at all.. it was written for this death cult)... but i digress.... I have had so many dreams.. that i started writing them down... and i was shocked to see that it was a timeline....I keep most "close to the vest" many would just not understand right now. It's not bad its actually very good!!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

thanks for sharing!!! i will save this for later tonight to watch!!

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

we have crossed exinction many many times.
gives the garden of eden a new meaning.

have you looked into tartaria? or the "mudflood" ?
once you do you'll start noticing the same architecture all over the "world" and will see buildings everywhere that have windows below ground level and steps going up to the now 1st floor.
also look into the worlds fair, they had them all over and the story doesn't add up.... they claim the buildings were wood and plaster temporary structures but some of the buildings still stand today and definitely aren't wood/plaster!

we've been lied to about EVERYTHING 😔

In response larry mcintire to his Publication

yes!! I have dug into all that ..this is the research I did for a decade... don't forget to include the foundling (orphan trains), and those HUGE insane asylums.... one example of many reasons why they would lock you up was your political beliefs ... those things housed at times 1000's of people... makes you wonder if they did that to do a great reset kind of like they are doing now.... they have dont many many many "reset".

(1) Show this thread

once you do you'll start noticing the same architecture all over the "world" and will see buildings everywhere that have windows below ground level and steps going up to the now 1st floor.
also look into the worlds fair, they had them all over and the story doesn't add up.... they claim the buildings were wood and plaster temporary structures but some of the buildings still stand today and definitely aren't wood/plaster!

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

I love love love your posts. The one about the cathedral windows is so interesting. I went to Chartres and in the floor there are metal spikes that go into the earth. They say that they are on a magnetic spot. The church tries to hide them with furniture. Do you know what it was for?

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

I love love love your posts. The one about the cathedral windows is so interesting. I went to Chartres and in the floor there are metal spikes that go into the earth. They say that they are on a magnetic spot. The church tries to hide them with furniture. Do you know what it was for?

In response Val Belaire to her Publication

No I'm sorry I don't... but one would wonder if it was a marker of some sort to maybe figure out the ley lines that come through the church maybe... for the energy (frequency) to be harnessed to heal at one time... but so many churches have lowered their frequency😒 which was never supposed to be...but it got into the wrong hands.

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

fascinating

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

fascinating

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

P E D O WOOD tells us Everything

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

WOW fantastic brain food!!!

In response Doug from Canada to his Publication

☺️GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!☺️ this goes really deep... its also connected to the changing of the calanders and removing days.... and notice how they will saying for example a building was "founded" which actually means "found" not constructed... mmmhmm oh sooo much...haha i could go on and on and on ... also.. take a look at the dates on some things... it will look like the letter I or J not a 1 mmmhmm so what real timeline are we really on so for example was it 1999 or was it i999 mmmm one wonders... 😉

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The jeweled gloves bring to mind the jeweled ephods the Levitical priests wore. At on time King David called for an ephod to wear. when he, David defeated the Amalekites.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The jeweled gloves bring to mind the jeweled ephods the Levitical priests wore. At on time King David called for an ephod to wear. when he, David defeated the Amalekites.

Please share more! Very fascinating!

In response Awake Now to her Publication

well... lets see... they tried to lie and tell you the cathars were bad people but that was not true.. they were actually peaceful peopole that respect the earth, animals and each other.. that is why they tried to rid the earth of them ALL... they were around the same time frame as the "real" Moors' and the Tartarians... which I believe the time was purposefully altered by this death cult so we would never put 2 and 2 together to realize that the Cathars, Tararians,and the Moors all walked this earth a lot closer in time than we think and yes.. they were here the same time as Jesus walked the earth...but that is a whole other story ..hahaha by the way the Cathars were not about religion... it was a way of live... very similar to the native americans

please read
🔻🔻
https://www.cathar.info

In response Awake Now to her Publication

wanted to share this too... the churches were "captured"... the frequency was lowered...and this is what they have been pumping into the followers .... instead of the healing frequencies they were designed and meant to be....

https://subtle.energy/the-healing-resonance-of-churches-cymatics-in-sacred-spaces/

(2) Show this thread

💥👍