Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

I don't post to much about this stuff here... but this goes way deep down some serious rabbit whole... just like with rose windows from cathedrals... it's all about frequency and ley lines..... I have learned through my journey of over a decade of digging.. that this death cult has pulled many many "resets" we had technology before... and really all it takes is around 200 or so years to go from "horse and buggy to tehnology"....

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Please share more! Very fascinating!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Awake Now to her Publication

well... lets see... they tried to lie and tell you the cathars were bad people but that was not true.. they were actually peaceful peopole that respect the earth, animals and each other.. that is why they tried to rid the earth of them ALL... they were around the same time frame as the "real" Moors' and the Tartarians... which I believe the time was purposefully altered by this death cult so we would never put 2 and 2 together to realize that the Cathars, Tararians,and the Moors all walked this earth a lot closer in time than we think and yes.. they were here the same time as Jesus walked the earth...but that is a whole other story ..hahaha by the way the Cathars were not about religion... it was a way of live... very similar to the native americans

please read
🔻🔻
https://www.cathar.info

This is so fascinating. I love hearing about real history. Not too good at digging on my own, but love when others do...and share so generously! Thank you.

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Thank you so much David, this looks like it will be awesome! And, I love the timestamp...look at all of those 2s.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

You need to check out the videos on Jon Levi's YT channel. He posts videos every Sunday about old structures and the truth about what happened in our history. Very fascinating and I spend hours going from one video to the next. So much history that we were never told about. And the evidence is all around in plain sight. This is about star forts and you can dig as deep as you want by watching the others

https://youtu.be/D5fwLBjSHX8

Starforts and Mines (Revelation) - YouTube

In this video we look at starforts from the pre Columbus era and consider how much of the landscape is actually intelligent design in ruins. We will also dis...

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Thank you David! I really enjoy all of Jon's videos. You can tell he has studied for so long, and always has interesting tidbits. I used to think he sounded sad and exhausted, but that is what happens when you know truth and have been waiting for so long to have it come to the surface. We are so fortunate for truth tellers. Have a beautiful evening.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Love Jon Levi. I love his demeanor. Super cool guy. For a few years now I have suspected he is more than what he leads ppl to believe if you know what I mean wink wink. Timber 🙃

(2) Show this thread

you're welcome.... that is how I got into this movement... why doing my deep dives into Tartaria, Mud floods, Orphan Trains, Cathars, the Moors, Star Forts etc etc etc.... it's be a decade for me and that is when I realized everything is a lie. and that is not cool... we deserve the truth.

Wow! So long! I just found out about Tartaria and the mudfloods, etc. a year or two ago, and it is the most fascinating information. I just get excited about how much we are going to learn, all at once. How amazing is that??

(1) Show this thread