Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

One of my favorite things about being an Anon is you don’t get to see what most people look like.

What clothes they wear.

What color their skin is.

What kind of car they drive.

What they do for work.

Who they hang out with.

You are surrounded by thousands of Patriots with the same beliefs, dedication, and drive to accomplish the same things.

We love our Country and that’s what matters.

No doubt in my mind, God planned it exactly that way for a specific reason. He really does work in marvelous ways.

Only people mentioned by @Rededge in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Red Edge to her Publication

I said this to an Anon the other day before reading your tweet tonight. I felt summoned to Trump's twitter account on the day of Q's first post. I had never been on twitter and didn't even know how it worked. I learned really fast. I am ecstatic to be part of this soul group - amazing.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Love this, and I believe this. Wonder of Wonders we will soon Know the Truth of Our History. The Waiting is the Hardest Part! 😀😀😀

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Makes Sense. There are Only 144, 000 of Us Here

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

What about this? ---- and they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭14:3-5‬ ‭ESV‬‬

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This sounds like Billy from Twit wit yrs ago.

At first when he said things like this he always started out with

"What if I told you...."

When he used to propose these same "what ifs" at first I thought he was just a very nice crazy man, then I found out it was all true!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Who was Billy ?

(1) Show this thread

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Absolutely! We are here to remember. We each bought a ticket to a ride in the amusement park…not all on the same ride but still ONE regardless. One Energy!!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I do believe this! ❤️

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️❤️❤️

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I have a knowing with details. Always thought it was from a childhood dream. Maybe it was not a dream.

I noticed too@Doqholliday that it should be are not 'our' ....
spelling mistakes matter ....

'what if some of us (our) now recognizing that'
should be (are)

(1) Show this thread

Around the age of 12 years old, I asked God what my life purpose was, the word revelation came shooting into my mind. Here I am.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

They couldn't take any more jokes,
so Here I Am, stuck in the Middle with You.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

100%.

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

100% believe this...thankful!