#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Today's Goal

'Create' a Positive Memory.

[They] hate that.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It was a beautiful, but windy day🏖As I parked in a vacant, but safe area, I saw a bike packed with what looked like homeless belongings. Thought to grab a $20 as I locked up. As I went up the stairs, there he was with his radio and hat on, older but well mannered. I greeted this beautiful soul and asked how he was. Then asked if he lived nearby...he was honest about his homeless journey. I told him the Lord Jesus wanted me to give him $20. He accepted and began to cry...I patted him on the shoulder and said Jesus needs our prayers for our Country, will you pray with us?🙏🏻✝️❤️Please keep Mark in your prayers, I feel he is safer on his own away from the gov welfare C19 crazies...

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Ange Love to her Publication

The most powerful prayers I have received throughout my adult life, have been from people that were homeless. sometimes I wonder if they are angels in disguise , that’s how powerful those prayers were. I thought I was helping them but after the prayers, I’m wondering, I think they were helping me 🥲

I think so too🙏🏻🕊❤️✨that is why I was sent to remind him

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LoveM in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Ange Love to her Publication

love your story soo much ❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

🙏🏻😅✨❤️

(1) Show this thread