#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Knowing how most of our so called daily products are compromised. Seeing this video has me wonder are the parasites from the cat or the white cloth?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GorillaB in this post can reply

In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

No point in freaking ... please no bubble boys!
There is bacteria everywhere / ditto on parasites ... we just need to acknowledge they exist and then be as diligent as possible to tolerate them without being in harms way.

There is a tea that can kill parasites
https://siyah-organics.com/products/artemisia?variant=39473799299225

also,
- Basic hygienic process of washing hands etc ...
- Supplements can help waste heavy metals.
- Choose a diet from natural / not processed.
We will be fine, really.
Pray and meditate on the good w/ thankfulness.

rememver the video people were taking under microscopes of covid swabs / qtips…

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

That was my first thought as well. Cat is grounding.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yeah cause ppl were talking on here several weeks ago bout graphene oxide in certain TP, Qtips, maybe tampons, enemy coverng all the ins and outs

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Maybe this is too personal, but I've gotta ask! What do u use to dry off then?! I have been looking at buying one, but you still have to use the tp to dry off, right?!

(1) Show this thread