Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

In response memes matter to her Publication

πŸ”₯πŸ“

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

My work ethic makes me sacrifice a lot. My work ethic takes the wheel everday & drives my whole life without consulting me first. 😀

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Hoe does that make you feel?❀️

(1) Show this thread

Feeling like a slacker, but on task. lol I want the weekend back.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I do nothing, granted!
, but I see time pass" CJ Lewis

(1) Show this thread

I value "work ethic" as one of the more important traits in a person.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

me as well, speaks volums
(+) ones innerwork must be included if its to have any weight in the cosmic scales so to speak

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

🎯🎯🎯
My mama and daddy raised me to do the job right the first time or not at all, to do what I need to do so I can do what I want to do. Chores first then play, no exceptions.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

,if you want the job done right, do it your self❀️

(1) Show this thread