Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I had an amazing time on Twitter.

The frog army solving riddles and comming with DJT was good times.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The rabbit hole is real

Juan O Savin involved with video games too.

What a fookin coincidence! :)

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Remember that drop where Q showed us how Soros was funding Activision. It dropped when DMs were down on Twitter for a few hours that evening.

I wonder if Juan knows how the messaging systems work for games.

connections between Cia and Call of Duty
plus messaging in games

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

no better way to get through to the up n coming generations. rethinking muh days prior to coming across 17 and quitting muh Xbone i look back and see so many references to ancient tech, declas, symbolism, mkultra, etc. we’re living in the GTA-generation now where young adults and teens pretty much just carjack police cars now.

if he ever needs a composer for game score, hit me up! i’ve scored music for Rainbow Six, TitanFall and a bunch of other games! I would score the heck out of a Patriot made game or film!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

I wish I knew where to look😵‍💫🧨🔜

are you a gamer doq?

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

I found this interesting.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

omg lol

(1) Show this thread

recall something about the game Warcraft and spying, {2013) daresay theres more of the same out there

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Nothing is a coincidence.