Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I had an amazing time on Twitter.

The frog army solving riddles and comming with DJT was good times.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Where you been hiding all those screenshots? :)

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I have one heck of a collection :)

(1) Show this thread

Juan O Savin involved with video games too.

What a fookin coincidence! :)

connections between Cia and Call of Duty
plus messaging in games

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Remember that drop where Q showed us how Soros was funding Activision. It dropped when DMs were down on Twitter for a few hours that evening.

I wonder if Juan knows how the messaging systems work for games.

(9) Show this thread