prayers for my wonderful Dad. He just had heart surgery last weak and he is 82. he is sich a great parriot and such a Trump supporter. he doesnt listen to the doctor on what not to do so he is now sore and having chest pain. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ he is so worried about our country and hopes to see it recover. i would appreciate it!

Only people mentioned by @GramCracker17 in this post can reply

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

Prayers for your patriot dad! God Bless

Prayers for your dad Gram Cracker πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God give him strenght to go through this and heal him πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Father in Heaven I ask for a speedy recovery with no complications. I ask our patriot friend’s dad along with the rest of us get to witness America recover and we see Justice. I ask in Jesus nameπŸ™

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Sending prayers!

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Prayers for The Patriot Dad!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™PrayersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

prayers for your dads heart to be restored to a healthy, perfectly functioning organ, in Jesus name πŸ™

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father,
With great humility, we ask you to grant this dad’s greatest desire and give him the chance to achieve his dreams and see not only President Trump;'s victory but to see Your Divine Victory too.
Please surround him with calm and peace so he may continue to heal.
We know your timing for his life is perfect and we thank you for every thing you are doing in his life.
Be with the family and bring them strength and peace and precious time for their future.
We ask that you keep the pain turned off and healing turned up.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈSending love and prayers to your dad. Tell him to please take care of himself, the best is yet to come.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending prayers for your dad...πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

God, our Father, breath your peace and calm into Gram’s father’s chest pain, relieve any fear or doubt that your love can heal all hearts. Amen

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

πŸ™ πŸ’•

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Have him watch me, I podcast to keep the fear down. Make him drink distilled water, it's a must for that.

Inside the FBI's $1 MILLION DOLLAR bounty on President Trump.

Mike Pompeo summoned to testify about Julian Assange assassination plot.#FreeAssange

https://rumble.com/v1pavws-inside-the-fbis-1-million-dollar-bounty-on-president-trump.html

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Andrew, I just subscribed to your channel. Can't wait to dig in tomorrow.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

β€πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

β€οΈπŸ™

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Praying for your DadπŸ™πŸ’›

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

πŸ™β€οΈ

praying...

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Praying for your dad to have a full recovery & to receive & follow the best path that leass to his sustained good health, God bless you both!!!
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“βœ¨

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Dear Father Please bless and make well, Gram Cracker’s dad as he recovers from heart surgery....Keep him strong and on the mend.. AmenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š