A friend from inside Iran, a believer, asked me to pray for his Niece (sorry, the translation’s not the best!). Iran right now is in chaos and complete turmoil as the people rise up against the mullah regime. It’s a terrible time to have to have heart surgery😔
Please Pray Warriors, join me in prayer for this young girl, Zahra!! 🙏🙏🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Prayers for Zahra 🙏🙏🙏 May God give her strenght to go through this and heal her 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Prayers for Zahra 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Our Father who art in Heaven please keep Zahra strong and safe, she is needing an operation for her heart.. please be with her during this difficult time and bring her through safely... Amen🙏🏻🕊

Praying 🙏🏻 for her.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

🙏❤️🙏Sending prays and love that Zahra's operation is successful and has a long happy divine life

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

sending prayers for Zahra to come through this operation just fine💙🙏

How does it go from he to her?

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication

It’s the translator… it does that all the time, switching from female to male or vice versa, I have this problem frequently as I talk to them🙄I’ve just given up trying to fix it🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏🏻🙏🏻💖✨🕊️💫
prayers sent for Zahra

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🤔
You and your faithful friends
(frens) to pray.
Makes one wonder if the idea of collective prayers is becoming visable to more souls across the planet.
#prayerteam
😇

Sending prayers!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending prayers for Zahra. God Be with her as she undergoes a scary operation. I had open heart surgery also, had never had an operation of any kind, fear set in but on that day God gave me peace!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

❤️❤️❤️Prayers for this dear little child of God, Zahra. 🙏🙏🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for Zahra

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. Please clear all obstacles that may be in the way of Your child Zahra’s heart surgery. Please let it be Your will that Zahra recovers and she can be a healthy little girl again, in the paradise that will be the Earth.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen. 🙏🏻❤️

🙏🙏🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

🙏🙏🙏

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

May the Lord protect this little girl and her family. 🙏🧡🙏

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Praying 🙏🏻 The operation and Zahra will be ok 💝❣️

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

prayers

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏

sending healing prayers

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Prayers and Blessings en route. It's a fun and glorious fact that Iran is one of the fastest growing Christian populations on earth.

Zahra- 54
God Is- 54
Love- 54
Health- 54

🇺🇸 🙏 🇮🇷

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

👍😁I’ll send him a copy of your message!❤️❤️❤️

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

And YES!! the underground church in Iran is now bigger than the one in China! Recently asked someone there to estimate how many were ‘underground’ believers & he said between 5 & 10 MILLION!!🙌

(2) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

Prayers sent out for a perfect outcome for Zahra. Thank You Good Lord for her perfect operation, healing and a long life filled with good health as she feels and experiences Your Love and help in this and all things in her life. We pray also for her loved ones to keep perfect Faith in her perfect outcome through You and Your miracles. We bind our prayers with all others of good heart and like mind. Thank You Lord, Thy will be done. It is so. So it is.
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Heavenly Father we come before with a grateful heart for all the miracles and healings you blessed us with🙏🏻We lift up Zahra before you now with her family and ask for a complete healing and restoration of her heart in Jesus Christ we praise you for this healing Amen✨🕊❤️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Father please heal your daughter Zahra. Please bless her family with peace and comfort throughout this time. This family needs your help Father. I ask this in Jesus’ name🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts