There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

[11:11] Divine Masculine Appreciation Post!
Men deserve to know that they are loved, they are valued, significant, appreciated, necessary and more than enough! YOU MATTER! πŸ’œβ™Ύ

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

I would like to see women and men alike embrace their gender. I fell into the same habit
as most women do, dressing like a man. I was going without makeup, wearung sports clothes, sweat pants, ect.I recently decided to get back to becoming more Feminine. l dress up on my days off no matter where I go. I wear ladies hats, jewelry. I have bought lots of nice clothes, not expensive but used and nice.

I get so many compliments everywhere I go from both men and women young and old. If we want men to embrace their masculinity we need to embrace our Femininity, they go hand in hand. I am tired of seeing couples that are dressed so much alike you can’t tell which is which. So there is nothing wrong with comfy Athletic clothes but they have a place and time. Stop dressing like your husband. No better way to get men to be men then for women to be women.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane β™‘, click on at the bottom under it