🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I'm getting heavy Pope Vibes.

Let's see what happens.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

"POP" Goes the WEASEL! Grab You "POP"-CORN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stqRuVKRdu8

The Last Pope A Look at the St. Malachy Prophecy - YouTube

St Malachy was the Archbishop of Armagh, to whom were attributed several miracles and a vision of the identity of the last 112 Popes. He was canonized by Pop...

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I watched this. Very interesting, thank you. All Roads Lead To Rome.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

ROME was Built on SEVEN HILLS (7-Q-7)

There's still a mystery to all of these mounds. I went to an Indian Hill Elementary then had a studio for 20 yrs. near Shellmound Oakland. They're everywhere.

The Entire Planet, Prior to the "FALL" of ATLANTIS (A Planetary MERKABAH which was INTEGRATED with the Galactic/Universal MER-KA-BAH through a CUBO-OCTRAHEDRONAL/DODECAHEDRONAL GRID of TWELVE PYRAMIDS, with the THIRTEENTH 3-in-1/1-in 3 GREAT PYRAMID COMPLEX of the Giza Plateau at the Exact Geo-physical Center of the Continental Landmass.

I believe the Mounds were also Physical Representations of Astro-Logical Figures and Movements of the Stars as Well.

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW, AS WITHIN, SO WITHOUT, AS THE UNIVERSE, SO THE SOUL

"When You make the Above as the Below and the Outer as the Inner and the Inner as the Outer, then the Kingdom of the Father Shall Be Made "Man"-I-fest Unto You." -Jesus, THE "LOST" GOD-SPELL OF THOMAS which was CENSORED AND BANNED by the Early Church Fathers in Order to HIDE this Knowledge and Spiritually HIJACK his Message of Love and Universal Brotherhood and Sisterhood and Place in Service of their Luciferian Agenda

That's a relief. I had darker theories.

If You want to Know more about the Sacred Geometry of Atlantean Times, then ANY Books by John Michel are EXCELLENT Sources of Information. He's Written a Highly Visual Book on the Sacred Geometry of Creation, on the Sacred Geometry of JERUSALEM/THE NEW JERUSALEM, THE SACRED GEOMETRY OF THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA

(1) Show this thread