🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I'm getting heavy Pope Vibes.

Let's see what happens.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

"POP" Goes the WEASEL! Grab You "POP"-CORN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stqRuVKRdu8

The Last Pope A Look at the St. Malachy Prophecy - YouTube

St Malachy was the Archbishop of Armagh, to whom were attributed several miracles and a vision of the identity of the last 112 Popes. He was canonized by Pop...

I watched this. Very interesting, thank you. All Roads Lead To Rome.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

ROME was Built on SEVEN HILLS (7-Q-7)

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

There's still a mystery to all of these mounds. I went to an Indian Hill Elementary then had a studio for 20 yrs. near Shellmound Oakland. They're everywhere.

GOD IS AN INTELLIBLE SPHERE WHOSE CENTER IS EVERYWHERE AND CIRCUMFERENCE NOWHERE--THE (12)th CENTURY BOOK OF THE (24) PHILOSPHERS

36-24-12-8-1 (Q) 1-8-12-24-36

The 24-12-8-1 (Q) 1-8-12-24 UNI-"VERS"-AL Strings of the (Q)uantum "SING"-U-LARITY/MER-KA-BAH of Love-Light and Light-Love (99)-66-333-1 (Q) 1-33-66-(99)

The 24-12-i-1 (Q) 1-8-12-24-36 Latitudinal & Longitudinal Time Lines of the Planetary MER-KA-BAH of Bio-Plasmic Light

The 24-12-8-1 (Q) 1-8-12-24-36 Neuro-"Logic"-al Strings of the (Hue)-Man Rainbow Body-Personal MER-KAH-BAH of "NOO-SPHERIC, CRYSTALLINE Light of CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

UNIVERSAL TORUS/NASSIM HARAMEINE

https://fb.watch/gjik0POFkt/

(2) Show this thread