"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

My family could use Your prayers having a hard time with our son X right now, my wife left with baby, not sure what to do, I just keep asking God to be with us, its a volitale situation, one that has kept me in the home for reason, my son has a good heart but in his head something attacks, he gets violent, and me beating his ass will do nothing, I talk he wont hear, we ask he wont talk, the world has gotten to him since covid, I cant just call the police on a 17yr old and I cant force him into a car to go to a behavioral science unit, what do they do to kids in there anyways, I know God has a plan, and I will not complain about my circumstances, I am thankful to have children to love and am grateful for that which God has chosen us to face as it always blooms into beauty.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Jason, I am praying for you and your son, that you find the answer to this volatile and incredible situation. One of my students, a girl who is age 16 or 17, has the exact same thing. She is normally a very stable individual but within the past month, she's had what they are calling "psychotic attacks". They find nothing wrong with her physically, just extreme paranoia, anxiety and violence, so much that they have to admit her to the hospital over and over again. This particular girl has taken C-19 v@x and I wonder if it's a v@x injury. Just food for thought, and for you to know that there is at least one other child the same age with same symptoms. I pray for peace for your son and you.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication

Thank You Ellen. He is a very bright young man avg 4.0 mostly all his life until covid hit, we wouldnt let him vax, and he has stomach issues no doctor can seem to figure out along with "psychotic" like happenings, bipolarish, but i feel its something more as it all began when the world went into lockdowns.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Jason I just found out something you should know. The mother of my student just said today "you wouldn't believe how many teenagers are in the psych wards of the hospitals- they are jam-packed" (she is a nurse) - so this is more common than you know. It's fantastic that your son is unv@xxed. I hope you are getting help from holistic doctor, plus doing your own research into nutritional food for him, plus supplements.. for example: black seed oil - the world of supplements is huge and they are so helpful. The energy this month is dark- try to notice anything good even if it is something small and point it out to your son- do things with your son, include him. My heart goes out to you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Our God is an awesome God...He reigns from heaven above...with wisdom, power, and love...our God is an awesome God! Heal us, Lord and we shall be healed....save us, Lord and we shall be saved!

In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Silvered in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silver Top, click on at the bottom under it