praying for you little Julian.
stay strong baby lion ❤ 💙

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Prayers for Julian 🙏🙏🙏 May God give him strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

I came back to post a concern, that I saw in the photo of baby Julians iv. It is black, and Julians arm is red, I prayed, for God to send angel nurses, when I was looked at the photo, the arm of someone holding Julian, touch my heart, Love me too. I pray that they recieve the Love greater than anything imagine, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

thank you very much, i trust God will answer all our prayers. sending you lots of love today♥️♥️♥️😍🌹

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Lord, please keep little Julian safe and strengthen him to meet any challenges before him..🙏🏻🕊

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

🙏🙏🙏

❤️🙏🙏🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🏻🙏🏻💖🕊️💫
prayers sent for baby Julian and family

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏❤️

Prayers up for baby Julian and family.

Prayers up for baby Julian and family.

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

I pause and pray anytime I see a post asking for prayers even though I may not comment or like. However, seeing babies or children hurting always make me tear up.
Heavenly father, I ask you to lift this precious life and heal his innocent body free of all pain and disease. I pray father you give the family peace and comfort them while baby Julian heals. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying healing for Julian, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

God Bless

🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers and more prayers. Anyone that has never been in a Neo Natal unit, well... Nana would not wish it on my worse enemy.

When they are first born there is a stickyness to the lungs until a particular enzyme starts flowing that allows them to push apart. That is what took my little Johnathan yrs ago because he was born a few months before they discovered the enzyme in cows could be used to treat it.

Things have advanced so much since then, so perhaps this will not be an issue for this precious.
That is a good sign if the vent is removed perhaps.
Much love and comfort.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

thank you Nana and God bless Johnathan 🙏 💖 ❤ i love his name spelling ♥️ my two fav names are John and Nathan

(1) Show this thread

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

prayers sent🙏❤️🙏

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

BeaUtiful Julian❤️🤲✨Praying everyday for our Children world wide❤️🤲❤️🤲❤️🤲❤️🤲❤️

🤍🙏🏻🤍

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

He looks like a little fighter.
Keep going Julian!
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus you are the breath of Life. Please provide baby Julian with your continuous breath of Life, making him strong and able to thrive in the power of your Spirit. Send healing angels to surround this precious child if yours. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Blessings of love, health and healing for precious Julian - In Jesus' holy name Amen 🕊️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Stay Strong Little One!! 🥰💫🙌🏻
Sending Healing Blessings!! ❤️❤️❤️

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Praying for God to envelop Julian is His healing light.🙏

🙏✝️❤️🦁

#prayerteam

🙏❤️

Prayer for this little soul.