Only people mentioned by @M3thods in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response M3thods to his Publication

🤷‍♂️

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

I call it "keeping the peace".😇

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

At this point I feel that it is in God hands now. But I will continue to pray for them.
Bless their hearts.

I have to agree….I have tried to talk with my husband but he thinks I am out of my mind. Sooooo ……I’m not going to argue with him, it will be very interesting when we all get the truth

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Sometimes I do stuff... https://allmylinks.com/wordsandstuff

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

That's a good one.

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good One !!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I just had to do this the other day. It’s not always about being right, sometimes it is about peace.

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Check this out on SOHO’s LASCO C2.
Did a screen record.

Link:
https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/solar-activity/solar-images/soho.html

Ayn Rand made an interesting point in that Atlas has a moral obligation to shrug. But, many more be familiar with Star Trek's Prime Directive:
In the fictional universe of Star Trek, the Prime Directive (also known as "Starfleet General Order 1", "General Order 1", and the "non-interference directive") is a guiding principle of Starfleet that prohibits its members from interfering with the natural development of alien civilizations. The Prime Directive protects lesser-evolved, unprepared civilizations from the dangerous tendency of well-intentioned starship crews to introduce advanced technology, knowledge, and values. Since its introduction in the first season of the original Star Trek series, the Prime Directive has been a key plot element of many episodes of the various Star Trek series.
But I ask: where is the tipping point, when you show them U.S. {Free} Enterprise! If for no other reason than to prove that human sacrifice does not stop the volcano