"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

My family could use Your prayers having a hard time with our son X right now, my wife left with baby, not sure what to do, I just keep asking God to be with us, its a volitale situation, one that has kept me in the home for reason, my son has a good heart but in his head something attacks, he gets violent, and me beating his ass will do nothing, I talk he wont hear, we ask he wont talk, the world has gotten to him since covid, I cant just call the police on a 17yr old and I cant force him into a car to go to a behavioral science unit, what do they do to kids in there anyways, I know God has a plan, and I will not complain about my circumstances, I am thankful to have children to love and am grateful for that which God has chosen us to face as it always blooms into beauty.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Jason, I am praying for you and your son, that you find the answer to this volatile and incredible situation. One of my students, a girl who is age 16 or 17, has the exact same thing. She is normally a very stable individual but within the past month, she's had what they are calling "psychotic attacks". They find nothing wrong with her physically, just extreme paranoia, anxiety and violence, so much that they have to admit her to the hospital over and over again. This particular girl has taken C-19 v@x and I wonder if it's a v@x injury. Just food for thought, and for you to know that there is at least one other child the same age with same symptoms. I pray for peace for your son and you.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication

Thank You Ellen. He is a very bright young man avg 4.0 mostly all his life until covid hit, we wouldnt let him vax, and he has stomach issues no doctor can seem to figure out along with "psychotic" like happenings, bipolarish, but i feel its something more as it all began when the world went into lockdowns.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I am praying for you and your son, Jason. Please remember that the "new" children, such as your son, came in with more Light and more Love than we can even imagine. They are here to contribute to the new, light-filled Earth, but their time has not quite come, and like all of us, they are waiting. The difference is that they do not have the wherewithal to live in this dense, evil place - it actually harms them unless they learn a way to understand that they have a role and that their time is coming. They will blossom into themselves, if they can just manage to hang on. They have so much huge energy that they cannot contain it and the only way they know to expel it is through rage. That will change. What you can do is hold him in love, which I know you do, and talk to him about it, perhaps encourage him to meditate - long walks. I've spent thirty years convincing my two to stay to fulfil their missions, when all they wanted was to go Home. The nutritional advice is CRUCIAL, too.

In response Denise Guichon to his Publication

Thank You . He is very connected . Dreams . Visions . I know He will get through it by the Grace of God . I innerstand what You say here . I feel much Truth in that and I know God has a plan.

Only people mentioned by @grenouille9 in this post can reply

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

🙏❤️