Red, White, and Black Colors.
Same as JFK Jr.'s old plane.

Is that a sign of what's coming SOON ?

Q delta Oct. 21

BOOMS EN_ROUTE TOMORROW.
This is not a drill.
Q

Only people mentioned by @rghardy3 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Very cool!!
(But both are really a very, very dark blue. :) So, red, white and blue -- for America. Juan talked about seeing the model plane at Mar-a-Lago and he, too, said black. :) But it's blue. Hahah!)😇❤️🙏

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

So I just asked him in a tweet 😘👍

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

@VincentKennedy said ask Bobby Kennedy! Seems very straight forward to me! How much proof do you need! And someone did ask him,

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

There is no reason in the world for Q to bring up John and Trumps relationship if it didnt have something to do with the future of the plan.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

The future of the plan, or the past of the plan! The Start!
🙏🏻🕊🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Could not tell if Plane was dark blue or black--interesting

Yes, this planes paint job is the reason Trumps plane is painted that way! Purposefully as another comm that John Kennedy will be on deck 🔜. Check my next post. Also this plane is hangered in Stafford VA and owned by an LLC named SKY DOGS, it flies frequently on the east coast. All open source info🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

TRUMP in GOLD letters.

Q Digital Soldier Soldado Digital - YouTube

Q Soldado Digital