PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

you obviously have no idea what's happened on jan 6...
let me explain
they are all part of black sun and dragon families cabal
as trump was black sun , the plan was done to attack capitol building and that would call for national emergency and he would have stayed as president of USA...yes,he knew about explosive,he knew that people would die, he didn't care
luckily, Ground Commander and Life Force Enforcement unit removed explosive charges and the whole trump's operation failed.
pence and other guy left washington dc and went to Israel that day , they were met by Mr Black and they were congratulated for job done , started celebrating and while they were drinking blood of the boys they killed they were infected by rabies, they both died as mad dogs they both were...yes,they were part of trump's plan and the plan failed,but,they didn't know that then...Mr Black was hunted by The Colony team and removed.
trump is not coming back , ever...he is dead

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

ask donnie jr why is family still hiding that donnie is dead
Ask Thomas Melville

djt body is in Bedminster NJ
donnie jr asked Ground Commander Kim not to say to anyone that he is dead
As she is Guardian of Global Repository and Ground Commander main part of her role is to say the truth...
She holds the highest security clearance in the world, level 74
Everything has to be is in accordance with Natural Law(Land, Air, Water) and Universal Law

Kim knew he was dead before his family knew he was dead
he was connected to omega ,dark AI when she disconnected omega, it took him few days to die and he died when omega expired , same as many of black sun members all over the world

do you remember how long it took for bush family to announce that bush senior is dead??? 5 years

black sun always rinse and repeat their plans

I am not sure if you know anything about Natural Law and Universal Law, but it is the only LAW that exist now
we are all sovereign

I’ve heard DJT is dead as well.
I’ve also heard he’s the chosen one.
I’ve heard he’s just a mask.
I’ve heard that he’s God of all God’s, creator/architect of the universe.
I have a MJ12 document that says yes he rubbed elbows with the cabal, lusted and had illegal dealings, that he liked his lux life style. But he never did what the dark forces have done and the military did recruit him.
I try and stay as neutral as possible at this time.
We live in crazy times!!!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @Sunflower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Wehling, click on at the bottom under it