Some harsh lessons from life on the reality of our escape from slavery of all kinds. https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/slavery-isnt-what-you-think-it-is?sd=pf

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🙏

I'm also tied to taking something to keep me alive, I don't like it but I feel your pain.

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

also do more longer form chats, it's a pleasing voice frequency, could be 10 times as long.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome Martin.
There are so many different levels of slavery idk really if anyone could name them.

[They] have enslaved us in a multitude of ways both physically and mentally, but possibly the hardest ones to break out of are the ones that we ourselves have created both knowingly and unknowingly.

Most of us see their manipulations now and will not go back.

One of the phrases that Nana had never heard before that I heard a couple yrs ago was one of the most impressive I have ever heard.

Thor Hon said, "It is impossible to free slaves that refuse to let go of their chains"
Let's not be those slaves.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I love this🔥❤️

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication
(6) Show this thread

Have you ever thought about why the Civil War was fought mostly in the South? It wasn't about slavery as people think, since all was slaves and still are from all races, but if you think about it, how else could you destroy those beautiful Tartarian Buildings and to hide the mud floods, of course up North is colder and they had time to take their buildings out slowly!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Yet another thoughtful share. Thank you.

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

You’re en fuego today! 🙌🏻🔥