"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

My family could use Your prayers having a hard time with our son X right now, my wife left with baby, not sure what to do, I just keep asking God to be with us, its a volitale situation, one that has kept me in the home for reason, my son has a good heart but in his head something attacks, he gets violent, and me beating his ass will do nothing, I talk he wont hear, we ask he wont talk, the world has gotten to him since covid, I cant just call the police on a 17yr old and I cant force him into a car to go to a behavioral science unit, what do they do to kids in there anyways, I know God has a plan, and I will not complain about my circumstances, I am thankful to have children to love and am grateful for that which God has chosen us to face as it always blooms into beauty.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Jason, I am praying for you and your son, that you find the answer to this volatile and incredible situation. One of my students, a girl who is age 16 or 17, has the exact same thing. She is normally a very stable individual but within the past month, she's had what they are calling "psychotic attacks". They find nothing wrong with her physically, just extreme paranoia, anxiety and violence, so much that they have to admit her to the hospital over and over again. This particular girl has taken C-19 v@x and I wonder if it's a v@x injury. Just food for thought, and for you to know that there is at least one other child the same age with same symptoms. I pray for peace for your son and you.

It's an absolute epidemic of sorrow. Our school therapists are overwhelmed and we know a man whose child just started running out into oncoming traffic. It's an absolute abomination and each and every doctor, nurse, media player, cop, judge...they will all pay for Crimes Against Humanity.

In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

What do you expect it will do to people's mental health if society comes to a standstill from all the people paying for their crimes against humanity?

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Why would you even ask that question? I am not God.

(1) Show this thread