#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

18 hours into the fast. Hangry Headache.
Not to bad. Chuggin on.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

can u sleep when fasting? i cant squeeze a CatNap in. its tuff. but so are YOU .. You got this Bro.. juat dont go below 176.6. lbs. :)

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

To much energy to catnap today. Started @ 179.8 will let you know @ 8pm (24hours) on weight status.

the very first time i fasted i did it fir the Lord. i fastes 3 days and each day i told God i wanted to see him. i was a very new believer… not even 6 months 8 months in and on the 3rd night i was going to go to sleep and i was taken to heaven and saw God on His throne… i was captivated by His hair. it was flowing as like there was a slight breeze. he was glowing pure white light. i only got to see Him for like 30 seconds or so it seemed like. wow Fasting is VERY powerful in many ways. wheb i asted i drank water only for three days.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Reformer_Legacy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Teresa Romiti, click on at the bottom under it