#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

18 hours into the fast. Hangry Headache.
Not to bad. Chuggin on.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

can u sleep when fasting? i cant squeeze a CatNap in. its tuff. but so are YOU .. You got this Bro.. juat dont go below 176.6. lbs. :)

To much energy to catnap today. Started @ 179.8 will let you know @ 8pm (24hours) on weight status.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Well we are waiting lol

coincidence?
VIP access.
Q

https://anonup.com/thread/10651458

the very first time i fasted i did it fir the Lord. i fastes 3 days and each day i told God i wanted to see him. i was a very new believer… not even 6 months 8 months in and on the 3rd night i was going to go to sleep and i was taken to heaven and saw God on His throne… i was captivated by His hair. it was flowing as like there was a slight breeze. he was glowing pure white light. i only got to see Him for like 30 seconds or so it seemed like. wow Fasting is VERY powerful in many ways. wheb i asted i drank water only for three days.

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

trying to lose 2.2 pounds?

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I don’t know why or how but
it’s next

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Original post 2:05

You made the list.
It’s rare, feel proud.
Pick up your phone.

VIP Access

179.8 to goal 177.6 > 2.2 Clean & Swift

2.2 > 11.11

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

VIP ACCESS!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response ChrysInIowa ... to her Publication

Also

(1) Show this thread

VIP ACCESS!

8pm = 23h 32m?