#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

If you have something you want to personally accomplish bring it up to the community. Once you mention it in a Post it much easier to manifest the end result. At a time of weakness that Post will pop into your head not wanting to disappoint.

Got me thru quitting cigs back in the day. 2 packs to Zero.

Please pray for my friend, John, who is an Australian national. He is a beautiful person and has had a variety of health issues, including a recent heart attack AND stroke. I wasn't going to ask for prayers because I wanted to believe he would be okay. But, considering everything he has been through, I think it's best to request prayers for his healing. Thank you all.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

🙏💕

🙏🙏🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. Your child, John, is fighting a number health issues as you know. Please let it be Your will the he recover from these issues completely. Please let him be restored to full health.

Whatever Your will, please let all be resolved for the greatest good, and please bring peace and comfort to John, his family, and all who love him.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

That's a beautiful prayer Jason. Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

prayers for John in the HOLY NAME OF YESHUA!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

Thank you Brizby

(1) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Lord, I know you know John is worthy of your divine healing. I ask you to wrap your love around him and nourish him with it as you transform his health and wellness. Bring him strength vitality and a healed and joyful heart in your name we pray, Amen 🙏❤️

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

Thank you for the beautiful words Susie.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

srry i missed Your Prayer call, Sending💪🙏

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I am still seeing prayers for John. Every little bit helps. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Praying now ;)

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Thank you Laurie

(1) Show this thread

Prayers every single AM & PM ... make it a daily habit to also surround yourself with the White Bubble of Jesus & God Almighty. I also do the same with a Big Blue Bubble which means Archangel Michael is protecting you against all enemies....forgot to mention this earlier

In response cheri malmquist to her Publication

Thank you. That's very kind of you.

(1) Show this thread

If your friend has had the jab even once, or boosters, etc then get him to take Ivermectin dose, then in 6wks +/-, hit it again with 2nd dose. So at the same time as the 1st Iv...dose then get him going on Spirulina and/or Chorella. Use double dose recommended. In other words take 6mg daily minimum...more won't hurt a thing. Take on empty stomach, all at once or spread thru the day. No more illness again. You've then killed the cause of problems & at the same time with Spirulina &/or C. you've de-toxed & built up your immune system like crazy. Keep it going with the S & C...like forever.

Unfortunately, for his job yes, plus boosters. I will give him this information. Thank you so much.

When you say one Ivermectin dose, does that mean only 1 dose, i.e. dependent upon his weight. So one dose for me of Ivermectin would be the size of the eraser tip on a pencil?

(2) Show this thread

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Check out the Words And Stuff podcast... https://wordsandstuff.podbean.com https://m2madness.com/media/

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to fight in the spiritual realm alongside you. Prayers incoming.

In response M3thods to his Publication

Thank you M3thods

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thank you Divine

(1) Show this thread

🙏praying for John

In response Michael Phillips to his Publication

Thank you Michael.

(1) Show this thread

I pray John will be completely healed. May he feel God's peace and love.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Thank you Chonita

(1) Show this thread

sending much love and healing energy to your Aussie friend
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

Thank you Karen, much appreciated.

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

💚🙏💙

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

healing prayers for John

praying...

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏❤️🙏

sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Thank you Storm

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Sending prayers for your friend John.
May God pour His blessings upon him.

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏❤️❤️John🙏❤️🦘🇦🇺

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Thank you Rachel

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Praying for John
🙏🙏🙏

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Thank you Cedaina.

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏
...im glad u did.🤍

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Thank you Victor. I didn't want any "what ifs."

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Praying for John’s healing and a full recovery!!! 🙏 💕

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread