Y'all, I lost a patient today.. he was a nice man.. he died peacefully in his sleep. The reason Im sharing is I saw him last Wed, and he said "We got our boosters yesterday for flu and the covid one, Im not sick, but I will be next week." and he died😪

Only people mentioned by @Magyk71 in this post can reply

In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication

So sorry for your loss! I’m sure that wasn’t easy to endure. 💔

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for all! We will be hearing more stories like this. So sad.

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

This is fucking criminal and heartbreaking. ☹️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

i am so sorry...that is really sad. So ready for this BS to end

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

🥺 So sorry 🙏

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

😟😥😭 Every time someone tells me they got a booster or flu shot I silently cry...I'm glad he at least went peacefully - So sorry! We'll be dealing with this for a while I think...😭

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Oohhh, I’m so sorry. 😢 Can I ask you, if he knew he was going to be sick from the shots, why did he take them?

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

He was in an assisted living facility and they were required to take them..

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

So Sad 🙏

FAITH. F0RTITUDE. GRACE. GRATITUDE.

🙏🙏💚💚

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏❤️

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

So sad!!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

That’s awful, so sorry.
🥺

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

so so sad 🙏💔

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

So very sad..

💗🙏💗 So sorry. 😥

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Im so sorry that you as a healthcare worker has to endure losing people. I cant even imagine what yall are having to witness as of late.

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Its extremely sad! The amound of cancer, blood clots and heart problems has increased significantly, and the ability to fight things off is decreased.. they get sick soooo fast.. Ive been in the medical field my entire life, this is the most trying its been.. I love what I do. I love making my patients feel better.. but some days just suck!

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Im so sorry

Im so sorry. praying for his family. hugs.

so sad.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😩

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😩

😩

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

😭We will never understand why another soul makes their choices. We can only send our love with them🙏✨💞

It reminded me of when I was in the middle of Hurricane Ian and located on the edge of the storm Atlantic side...huge branches and debris being hurled at me place, with the strong wind and rain. I prayed and felt as much love as I could for the Gulf side, knowing it was much worse for them🙏Sometimes it is all we can do is send our love💞
https://youtu.be/InyWhQLfO7A

Journey - Send Her My Love (Official Video - 1983) - YouTube

Journey's official music video for 'Send Her My Love'. Click to listen to Journey on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/JourneySpot?IQid=JouSHMLAs featured on The E...

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

How sad. 😪

FJB .......Trump is my President

When is this going to stop ? Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

😢🙏💜🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

So hard to understand life at times just know you honor him by telling his words. May God Bless his family and comfort them along with you for sharing his story so others are aware. God Bless

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

💔😡Just DO IT Q!!!! 🙏

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

It is so hard to stand by and witness all these injuries and deaths caused by the poison. Sending love, light and hugs to you and his family.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response CharRose to her Publication

🙏💞✨🐝😇

(1) Show this thread