Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

gotta overwhelm the vote on election day so that the cheated votes are mathematically impossible. just like 2000 mules...no way biden got 81 million. no votes should be allowed early or late. VOTE VOTE VOTE ON ELECTION DAY!!!!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It's my hope that the elections don't take place - and not because there's a war on with Ukraine & Russia. That's the excuse they want to give

2020 wasn't fixed - it won't be any different imo

If the people see how bad cheating is it won't be a "red pill", it will be a bloody civil war - that's exactly what the DS wants

It's time to come clean - I probably won't believe what is presented anyway for a while, because those who were supposed to be doing the right thing & protecting the children *didn't*

I didn't see anything about thousands or maybe millions of children dying so the people would "see"
That isn't the way of the Creator & maybe it isn't just the DS/cabal who have some millstones waiting for them

I'm getting off of this for now before I say something I wish I hadn't

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 TRUST THE PLAN

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I hope they don't take place either.
Personally, I can't see it happening.
The election can't be fixed. We need them replaced.
That can't happen until Nesara is announced.

(1) Show this thread

Hate to say it but no way Im voting. Either the elections are still rigged or we are being lied too. Not gonna put my vote on record so they can shut my bank accounts down or whatever they got planned.
Besides I think its going to get way worse.

If Patriots were really in control, no way they let these monsters poison all these children w the vax. Are all those children collateral damage? Were 2 of my uncles and 1 aunt collateral damage?

IMO this is all about 1 thing....money. Always is. At this point I wouldnt believe the bullshit dog and pony show they gonna show us at the end. Nuremburg 2.0...they will have their digital 1 world currency by then.
I dont think there are white hats or a deep state. They all on the same team. Create a fake enemy just like they did w terrorists. They been planning this for decades

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Fook that. I am never voting again. My last vote was in 2019 for Trump. In my state - nothing has changed. It's all evil and rigged. And since we are intending a NEW WORLD
WTAF would be continue to support the old world's games?
For 2 years I have said#FIX2020beforeevervotingagain
I say NO ONE VOTE.

My elections are rigged top to bottom.

Not much use in this rigged ass blue state. Even if we get red Hah! them hoes aint doing anything.

Call the US Marshals!

Transparency is the ONLY WAY.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Same in NY state! They will cheat

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Yup, election no use , need the military now to show up. I was brought up in a Democrat family....NOT THIS ONE, THE JFK one.! in a blue state (Or at least county) in Wa. I walk the streets and see signs in yards (BLM, Biden etc) and just cringe and hope and pray for awakening.

(2) Show this thread

Why, your votes won't count.
Fix the problem first.
I'm not voting in a Banana Republic.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I would like to see the TRUE final results of the 2020 election first please.
We're dealing with professional thieves! 200+ years of experience