If you have neigbors, or friends, who are 'old and alone', don't forget to check on them. A quick 'hey, how ya doin'' phone call means a lot, and can also divert disaster. Quick personal story: My one friend of 60+ years, lives alone and has medical issues galore. Her family is busy, and they don't really check on her very often. I told her that I'd be calling or sending a text every day/every other day, just to check in and yak a while. A few days ago, I called numerous times, and texted...always get a text back. I didn't hear from her by morning of day 3, I called her daughter to go check on her. Her phone was dead, her back surgery didn't heal (bone pressing on cord & nerves)...she could not get out of bed for 3 days. Nothing to eat or drink, or get her insulin she needs! She actually had to be rescued. I only tell the story to remind people, that older folk, esp. living by themselves, need to be checked on here and there. Her Dr said one more day and she would have died.

This world needs more like you,🙂💜🌻🌻🌻

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Greenstone taniwha, click on at the bottom under it