I imagine there's a lot of people on AU like this...

Only people mentioned by @M3thods in this post can reply

It's the ocean and its waves, the gentle breeze, my feet in the sand that draws me in as He whispers to my soul... it gets me everytime

In response M3thods to his Publication

OH How I LOVE this!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

The coolest cats I know, have been through the hardest sh*t.

Fire tends to burn out all the b.s. 🔥

☝️

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Some days this is exactly how i envision things going. I guess this is what we are preparing for here on AU 🙏🏻💪🏻

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

. ) ) ) )

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

I agree,,,

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Yes!!

Wonder if its most of us???

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I'll bet the percentage is high
💚🌟💚

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

you fitting in nicely here 👊🏾

Check out the Words And Stuff podcast... https://wordsandstuff.podbean.com https://m2madness.com/media/

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I think everyone on AU has walked thru flames, upon flames
trying to find out the truth and stay alive.
WE MADE IT!
Pure perseverance
God as our leader.
A big Pat on the back for the good work everyone has done to help humanity wake up!

“There but by the Grace of God, go WE” WWG1WGA 💖💯💖💯💖💯💖💯💖

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

THIS THIS AND THEN THIS M3THODS LOVE THIS
THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS MIGHTY TRUTH !!!

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

FACT!! Many of us have dealt with a Toxic Cluster B disordered person, closely in our life…. and Triumphed!!

Surrendering at the Foot of the Cross, seems to be a common cord many of us have! 😎🤩🥰😍🙏❤️

👍Truth!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I love this! Sometimes the ones that have lived through Hell, turn out stronger than ever!