I grew up having a Father as a commercial Bee keeper. Some of my best memories are riding in his bee truck listening to Tracy Chapman.

Only people mentioned by @Nicktheanon in this post can reply

In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication

Hi Nick. missed you on twitter. Hope you are good mate 🙏❤️

In response Linda Brown to her Publication

Im there just staying low key. I will find you on Twitter but id bet im already following you. I wouldn't forget my Mate. Love you Linda

(1) Show this thread

My grandpa was way back when, on His Farm! That’s how I learned not to fear Bees! ❤️
Learned alot of things from Him! And I loved the farm and Animals! 🥰🙌🏻

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Sounds like God blessed us both

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Isnt that something, if you take away this one thing from the planet, everything dies.

You would think everyone on the planet would be protecting them.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They definitely need help. Diseases ,mites, Cell phone towers, pesticides, ect . And so true without bees we don't survive.

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

My garden today, bee's are loving Spring as much as I am🐝

I would love to get a hive.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

As a kid I would always try to catch them lol Did you know they have five eyes?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Do you have a local apiary? They sometimes are looking for a place to add hives. Ours here will pay rent in honey.

(4) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Bees are fascinating.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

Interesting, copper spirals and pyramids. Plan on finding some copper and making stakes for next years garden. Been gardening for decades and in the last month is the first time I've ever heard of using copper in the garden. Think of all those old buildings with the copper roofs.

(1) Show this thread

This pic is my Cousin unloading bee's in California a few days ago.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You got a fast truck...

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

“I got a plan to get us out of here.” 🙏 🐝

(4) Show this thread