1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙂Interesting indeed.

Over many years I find I've drifted into a pattern much like the 23-1hr. Having never been a morning eater and not feeling comfortable breaking the fast until I'm 'Properly Hungry' (ie Evening) I naturally go 23 hrs without fd then I Really injoy a plate full stuff like lightly boiled Organic veg, with a sprinkle of ACV, yeast flakes and coconut oil etc, (maybe even a nut cutlet😋) then the dog gets the veg-water-mixed in her fd the next am, so she's happy too! ☺️

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

I am usually 16-20 hours, and still my diabetes is messed up. Any food what-so-ever seems to make my sugar levels jump, it doesn't matter what it is! I can only eat between 11am-4:30pm any ways or sugars spike. Today was 133 and the doc wants it lower than 120. sigh.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Wow... sorry to read that. Hope your sugars settles down soon.
I have no idea what my levels are like, never been tested, (haven't even weighed myself in over 22yrs)
My dad always told me to listen to My body (tune in to it) following what works/feels right and what doesn't, so I do that on a day to day basis almost.
Doctors (with the exception of my Chiropractor dad), in the past have proved that 'I' know my body better then they do🤗, so it makes sense to listen to 'it' first. For example. I like coffee, only have the means for instant, and I've read that 'Decaf' has been shown to have Health Benefits re Diabetes, Cancer etc., so I drink mostly all decaf now, and feeling better for it, I don't get that sort of 'Buzzing/Shaky feeling' anymore, and I sleep & feel better day and night, so I can have my coffee and drink it...😋

(1) Show this thread