Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Muslims fast for one month. Every years Ramadan.
No food ,water, sex during daylight hours

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

being an Anon you get a jump on the autofaggy.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

Haha, no I have not made it to more than 20 hours yet.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've made it to 4 days
I've did a 48 hour fast recently, I'm due for a 72 hour one
I'm really busy right now physically (need food fuel because I still haven't figured out how to live here on air & sunshine - yet) & it's been cool or cold this week - have to try & schedule one the next few days

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

🙂Very cool! Well done!!! Let us know how it works out for this 72 hour one!!!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

i did it for about 12 hours...then went to Sam's Club...🙄went downhill fast!🤣😂🤣

(2) Show this thread

I hit 32hrs last night. I didn't need to eat, but my will power was weak.

😇Yeah, that can be rough!!! Well done on 32 though!!! 3+2=5, 5 = changes

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Me2

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThomasDeLauerOfficial/videos

Great info on fasting and he follows latest science studies. Recommend!

Did a 72 hour fast last week. No broth this time. Just water and tea (no sugar/no milk). I did put some lemon in my iced tea on the last day.

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

Does coffee count?

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication

if you dont want the caffeine withdrawl headache...yep 😁

In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication

Black coffee is good. Actually speeds up fat burning if that is part of the goal.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Currently here...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Maxed out the 72 hr fast a couple times in August - lost 20 lbs. After that eating has become difficult so last month lost another 10 lbs... These days I am more nauseous when I do eat than not... Good luck! :)

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(30) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

🙂Interesting indeed.

Over many years I find I've drifted into a pattern much like the 23-1hr. Having never been a morning eater and not feeling comfortable breaking the fast until I'm 'Properly Hungry' (ie Evening) I naturally go 23 hrs without fd then I Really injoy a plate full stuff like lightly boiled Organic veg, with a sprinkle of ACV, yeast flakes and coconut oil etc, (maybe even a nut cutlet😋) then the dog gets the veg-water-mixed in her fd the next am, so she's happy too! ☺️

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

I am usually 16-20 hours, and still my diabetes is messed up. Any food what-so-ever seems to make my sugar levels jump, it doesn't matter what it is! I can only eat between 11am-4:30pm any ways or sugars spike. Today was 133 and the doc wants it lower than 120. sigh.

(1) Show this thread