Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Here is a damn good example where I believe the military tribunals will come into play. https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/lafarge-pleads-guilty-conspiring-provide-material-support-foreign-terrorist

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I think this was supposed to culminate in Dec 21 but Kappy let some things out too early maybe even 12-21 so he had to go away, the plan was extended. Just a feeling, can't prove much.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Zero faith in only ONE politician? Shouldn't this be PLURAL?

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Right now our children hang in the balance due to these covid shots and Parents who still believe in this fake matrix. Have to break the ceiling to get their attention. I want to see light bulbs going on in these parents so they wake up! Our children, Our Future.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Military Is the Only Way
Election Decertification
Convention of States
28 to ratify Restored Republic
X 22 remain OutKast

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Harold Holman to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Maybe some of the tribunals happened then....hmmmmm

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Maybe...

(1) Show this thread

I Can’t Wait Until They Are All Exposed!