Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Please pray with us tonight at 8:09pm central and then help us manifest this wonderful future for our children and generations to come.

The message tonight is simple!
We MUST stand up in God's authority to save our children!
NOW!
Once they give them all this death jab, it will be too late!

Nana thanks John John@wainthepain01 &@dennis1776 for the amazing artwork.

Manifest:

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEt8_FDUSo/ayLKy7WmR25MWlZ7mNntbw/view?utm_content=DAEt8_FDUSo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

Prayer:

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, i hope it is ok...i copied and pasted on R/O so your prayer goes out there also.

Any where you want to post it hun is ok by me. What is RO?

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Right Only(you have a page there..from awhile back).

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Yeah I left because they were charging me wrong and promised to fix it repeatedly and didnt. I finally had to just turn it over to my card. They would say they would fix it and then didn't.
I gave them a chance because at the time John had asked me to but I am not sure what good it does really to have a "conservatives only" platform.

Doesn't say much for uniting the country in my mind.
I mean what if there were like twit wit and a "libtards only" platform.
Oh wait that is what twit wit is, my bad
You get the idea,

(1) Show this thread