Please pray with us tonight at 8:09pm central and then help us manifest this wonderful future for our children and generations to come.

The message tonight is simple!
We MUST stand up in God's authority to save our children!
NOW!
Once they give them all this death jab, it will be too late!

Nana thanks John John@wainthepain01 &@dennis1776 for the amazing artwork.

Manifest:

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEt8_FDUSo/ayLKy7WmR25MWlZ7mNntbw/view?utm_content=DAEt8_FDUSo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

Prayer:

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, i hope it is ok...i copied and pasted on R/O so your prayer goes out there also.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Any where you want to post it hun is ok by me. What is RO?

(1) Show this thread

🙏💜🙏

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

ONE WITH GOD AND YOU in prayer for our children. WE, YOUR children, oh GOD OUR FATHER CREATOR, please know that we humbly come to you in prayer for the children. Please, protect them in every way against this abomination. We implore Your mercy in this and all matters. Amen.

ThanQ Nana for being here and ever vigilant! i love you...hugs💞💜💞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Thank you hun you are a bright light here, love you too

(1) Show this thread