Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

you have to be insane to inject children with poisons

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

BUT what people dont understand ..is they have injected their children with poison this whole time... ALL vaccines need to be re-reviewed... I want people to understand they have been able to fly under the radar by calling people anti-vaxxers when we question ALL vaccines.... did it ever occur to people that those vaccines are causing death, illness, injury... have you seen how many kids already get its disgusting and sick

4 pics 🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @JudyinAmerica in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

All paid for by our tax $$$
they MAKE us part of their evil by using our hard earned 💵

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

Thanks for this reminder. I would call it a danger to allow anyone to dictate what I 'must' have injected in my body just 'in case' I should become infected with a virus/pathogen, which by all indications are created in biolabs for the most part, if not entirely. And to violate various human rights if I reject the vaccines, is 'war'. This BS ends now, God willing, even if we have to confront these maggot elitists in person and drag their butts from their cushy positions. I have no doubt that millions of patriots would do just that, and with no fear whatsoever. Go ahead and defund police depts, and let the citizens take matters into their own hands. Genocide without firing a shot...what better way than a mandated vaccine. We are suckers no longer!