Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

you have to be insane to inject children with poisons

BUT what people dont understand ..is they have injected their children with poison this whole time... ALL vaccines need to be re-reviewed... I want people to understand they have been able to fly under the radar by calling people anti-vaxxers when we question ALL vaccines.... did it ever occur to people that those vaccines are causing death, illness, injury... have you seen how many kids already get its disgusting and sick

4 pics 🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Was proven in court in 2017 there is not one vaccines tested safe, further more there has not been lawful authority for any vaccine, and vaccines are not vaccines as per a definition.
There needs to be an emolument for these companies to exist, for all vaccines.

An unlawful private agency, corporation.

As per article's of confederation, there must be an emolument to have lawful authority.
The CDC does not have an emolument, has dirty hands, is treasonous, many conflicts of interest, owns vaccines, crimes against humanity, waring on We The People.
Lets take a look at the word emolument.
Emoluments violations under brady, failing to bring forth exculpatory evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQHPS3flM_s&t=1385s

Emoluments and causes of action and writs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7oX0rnx9Bo&t=1635s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcZdyZlPrNs&t=541s

Emoluments Violations under Brady - YouTube

Why "Brady", and what does it have to do with "Liberty Interest", and or "Policy" of all things? Good questions to have in your mind as you watch this presen...

Exactly! And this just reprensents to age 6! over 70 vaccines “recommened” by age 18. Sick!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Exactly!

My nephews two children both have autism. Ages 8 and 10. Two lives completely ruined so big Pharma can make a profit. These poor boys will never be productive members of society. Words cannot descibe my feelings.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Sam Solomon to his Publication

😢😭 im sorry to here that about your nephews...hope one day they can have those toxins removed so they no longer have to be prisoners of their own bodies by those their parents were told to trust the most.

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

its fucking outrageous

leaves me flabbergasted that more people dont question it

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Wow! On point.
Pinball Wizard!

2 pic 2 fer

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

They have found no cancer in people that have never been vaccinated

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

💥

seems like this may be part of 'trust the plan'..oui non?

It’s no wonder why 1/4 kids aare getting autism, 1/2 have a chronic illness, and 1/3 have a mental illness… Look at the vaccine schedule uptick and the uptick in disease/illnesses and it all makes sense!!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREAM IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS... YESS!!!!! this has to stop... the kids have been attacked for a long long time!!!!!!!!!! its not just the covid vaccines!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Agree, the death cult of pharmakeia needs to be fully exposed, it helps no one and kills or maims for profit. It is time to turn the health industrial complex on its snake head and chop it off.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

sadly, they are doing the same thing to our pets too.. with vaccines and their food too... over the years the cancer, diabetes and other illness are on the rise with them too... interesting isnt it... look at the vaccines for them too along with the petfood as well... you would be surprised to see how bad that is too!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Children will unite us all❤️

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

🙏💥👍❤️

(23) Show this thread