JUST IN - CDC panel unanimously votes to add COVID-19 mRNA shots to the recommended childhood vaccine schedule in the United States.

@disclosetv
🤦🤦🤦

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I didn’t think the “vote” was until tomorrow?

Schools and colleges are tools and institutions of the deep state, how do you legally take down schools, you mandate the COVID-19 vaccine, and what will happen is parents will pull their students out of school, can't run a school without students, they will be forced to close their doors.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Beasts.

Time to stop injecting kids.

We'll see less autism and adhd if we do that.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Beasts.

Time to stop injecting kids.

We'll see less autism and adhd if we do that.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I pray for God to strike them all down before they can harm any more of His children!

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Looks like home births and homeschooling are going to get real popular soon. Keep your kids away from any institution that wants to jab them for any reason!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

God please help the children. This is very upsetting for all children. Take the kids out of public school!

I am in Florida. We are NOT following CDC guidelines to poison the kids.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Minions caught in the act. Crimes must be commited & now PAIN ⚖️... Nuremberg 2.0

Sucks to be them when the Hangings start! 🤷‍♀️